follow when agreeing to be on The Crew and to Review a Product.
- Every Member of The CWA Review Crew will receive a ‘Badge’ for their side bar on their site. We require this disclosure. We have many sizes and styles to choose from.
- After being accepted into The CWA Review Crew, we will use the information you provide to arrange with the authors or product owners/representatives to provide the product for review.
- Christian Women Affiliate or it’s division, The CWA Review Crew does not ship out any products. The product will come from it’s representative. They are responsible for shipping. Know that upon giving CWA your information such as your full name and shipping address, only that information will be shared with the authors/representatives.
- If it is a ‘digital product’ that you have agreed to review, then CWA will use your email address to email out the product. We (CWA/ Christian Women Affiliate) will not release your email address to any representative.
- A Representative is not to contact you otherwise. They deal directly with CWA.
- As a member of The CWA Review Crew you always get to choose what book, ebook, product you want to review. We will send out an email to the Entire Crew with any new product with all of it’s information and you can choose to reply to review, or not. All are listed in The CWA Review Crew Private Group in great detail.
We’ll provide all the necessary information too so you can make an informed choice to participate or not.
If you want in, just come in and link up. If it’s not for you, simply disregard the email and wait for the next offer.
Once you have decided to participate in a review:
- You Agree to Read or Use (if it’s a product) in a timely manner.
- If there is a deadline in the information, you agree to post your review before or on the designated date. (We know, sometimes there will be a layover. We are women and life happens.) Sometimes it will a matter of wanting ALL reviews for that product to be posted on the same day. This can have tremendous results for SEO. We ask that you commit full on to meet those deadlines. Otherwise the Review is due to be Published on your site & 1 Other site (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Christian Books.com…… ) within 3 weeks of Receiving Your Product.
- Your Review is Your Own. We, nor no one will give you words to write for your review. Your review must be original, and your honest opinion. We realize this might not always be a review full of how much you LOVED it. What we want is it to be insightful. Be wise in your words in that you speak from where you are coming from or how you relate. Maybe it’s a good product, but just not for you. That is very different than a product just being all around not good, or not worth reading. We trust you will take our Authors and Representatives to heart and review their products with integrity.
- Every Review must have the title of the product in the Title of the post. If the book is called, When Chicks Hatch, by Heather Randall than the title should be something with, ‘When Chicks Hatch, by Heather Randall’ in it. This is to best serve our representatives with good SEO. (Include Name and Author/Company whichever applies)
- Every Review must be between 200 and 600 words. No more, no less. We believe somewhere in the middle is best to get your thoughts across and not tire your reader!
- Your actual Review is not just about, ‘Did you like it?‘
- Start with a summary of the book/product in the very beginning. Including the title again, what it is, who it might be for, what is it about.
- Be Sure not to give away too many details to not spoil it for the reader!
- Move on into your thoughts about the product. Your experience.
- How did it move you? Did it teach you something? Did you find it had a strong message that needed conveying? Could you imagine others benefiting from it? How about the images both on the page and in your mind? Especially something that you really took away from the book or product. This is your space to express.
- Finish off your Review by telling the readers where they can purchase if they like.
- Use the Main Images of the Product and Links that we send along with the info on reviewing the product in your post. We include these so there are only quality images and you are not out there trying to find them. Any links we provide will be to a ‘Publisher’ or a direct link to the Authors site. As well as Direct links at where to purchase.
- Note here: Yes, if it is sold on Amazon you can use your own Affiliate Link. This goes for Ebooks that have Affiliate programs as well.
- Please make Images click over to the correct sources.
- The above being said, one of the most important parts of your review is that you include a ‘Disclosure’ at the bottom of every single review you do through The CWA Review Crew.
- This is the Disclosure below that you need to copy & paste to the bottom of every review. It can be under your signature and in finer print. But MUST be able to be seen clearly.
- We do Not do this for gaining back links to CWA. We do it as it is stated in FTC guidelines. I thoroughly researched this and made this decision.
So this is Our Disclosure: I received a free copy of this book/Ebook/Product to review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations. I am part of The CWA Review Crew.
After Completing and Publishing Your Review...
- Go to the Public Page of your product over at the Main Site: http://www.cwareviewcrew.com/ and post a Direct Link via 'inLinkz' to your Review. (inlinkz is that little blue frog)
- See Video Tutorial in our private group
- Quick Link to All Current and Past Public Review Pages on the Main site is here: http://www.cwareviewcrew.com/for-review.html
- Be sure to use a nice image for yourself and link to your Direct Post, not your Main Blog URL.
- Login into one of the following and post a review of the book, ebook or product is sold there. (can be a shortened review taken from yours) Amazon, ChristianBook.com or Barnes and Noble. If it is a Product that needs a different website we will include it in the info email.
- Our Authors prefer the links above over Smashwords for Reviews. Amazon being at the top. Please feel free to bless the author by posting reviews on all of them!
- As a Reviewer, it can also bring more attention and credibility to you by posting on these sites. So I suggest filling out your profile there.
- Part of why you were selected was to get your review out there, so now is the time to share it socially. Use the title of the product, author in your social sharing.
- Tagging it #cwareviewcrew helps us keep the program out there. This is better for you as a reviewer as it will bring more representatives our way to share with you!
- It's easy to tweet out when you have the tools on your site. Also, The CWAtweets account can easily Retweet your tweet as we follow the hashtag #cwareviewcrew
- We can also take those and post on Facebook
- Love for you to come by the CWA Review Crew Facebook Page and Share your Review there as well. AND on the Author/Product Owners Facebook page.
- Thank you for following our Guidelines and Procedure. When all done together it represents you, the authors, companies and CWA with Excellence. Love that.
All members of the CWA Review Crew must apply and be accepted into the program.
Authors, Creators, Representatives see the Links Below As well to submit to the Program.
We look forward to working with each of you! If you have Questions that are not answered here, please email ReviewCrew@ChristianWomenAffiliate.com